Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sarabeedesigns yarn...in love.

Sara is just the sweetest thing. We did a trade...she has a soap addiction, I have a yarn addiction. We were meant to trade. She adores her soaps, and well...I am insanely crazy over the yarn I love it so much I have kept whats left of a skein of handpainted boucle in my purse with a hook at all times in case I get stuck someplace I have to wait...then I can make waiting WAY more enjoyable by working with her beaurtifully colored all cotton yarn. YUM!

She also has t shirt yarn and I made this cool recycled t shirt yarn dishcloth which is a lil extra scrubby. I like it. I am not able to do dishes the old fashioned way anymore due to my disabilities but when I do need to scrub out a pan quick this baby does a GREAT job and I am not leaning over the sink for ages cause it cleans so darn good. Check out Saras recycled t shirt yarn and save the planet !

She also makes the prettiest handpainted spindles on the planet. No doubt! Check out her spindles if your into spinning. This one is handpainted lilies....LOVE IT!

But wait this started out with me telling you about her making a blog post about me! Yeah she made a blog post...I get to thinking about her and that yarn and you see what happens I forget about everything and just want you guys to see it! LOL

So if ya got a minute swing by her shop and see whatcha like. Sara is super sweet, and also a proud member of my street team. So if your in Kentucky PLEASE buy goods local and check out my street team to start your shopping off right by helping your neighbors here in Kentucky. The economy can be strengthened by buying handmade, and even more b y buying local. Ok off my soap box (not intended as a pun but it sure is funny aint it?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Libby...two words: you rock. :) Thank you for the amazing post... :) you're so sweet! You made my day.

sb