Thursday, June 18, 2009

A sweet trade with momosbows


This trade was awesome just like the last one. Presentation is everything especially when you have a fancy shop like MoMosBows has. I was feeling like a rich lady when I opened up my box....well I kinda TORE it open cause I was so excited! This is what I find inside. Nice neat ADORABLY wrapped flip flops!






Are these cute or what! Maylee was MORE than happy to put these on for me, she seen me wearing mine and sat down and stuck her foot out with no problem whatsoever. She is used to the soft shoes made by the wondrous Kaboogie, so I didnt know how she would take to flip flops. She adores them!

MoMosbows makes the CUTEST Flip flops hands down. She also has some really cute hairbows too. Maylee is now the proud owner of some and she loves them. I havent got a picture of her wearing one yet but I will. I can hardly catch her with this slow camera I got! I like big fluffy bows and thats what MoMosbows has, and they are VERY well made. Top quality as is most everything handmade.

Momosbows is also a member of my street team. I am proud to know her, and so happy we could trade soap for some pretty stuff!. Thanks so much Stephanie!

No comments: