Monday, August 25, 2008

Update on Art skirt

its coming along wonderfully. I worked another 2 hours on it last night and got this much more done This is after 5 hours of work all total:
Oh and you can click on this picture to make it full size if you want to really get a good look at it all






Here are some random shots of different places up close on it so you can see closer what I am doing here














I am thinking I would like to go to the quilt shop and get some fancy fabric for the rest of this skirt...I am thinking about going all out for this one....I dunno. I may end up doing three more panels like this and make a whole skirt...I am still undecided right now. i just want to finish up this panel for now and go from there, maybe something will hit me LOL

1 comment:

Hippie Dippy Designs said...

Wow that is coming along so good!