Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm Kind of a Big Deal....hehehehe



Not really but I am basking in the glory for a moment!

I got featured in a treasury!


In The Garden

Go check it out!


To make the treasury more popular you can click on ALL the pictures and maybe leave sweet Miss Olivia a comment. She was kind enough to include me in her treasury and she was quite excited to actually score a treasury! If you have ever tried you know how hard it is. I been trying to score one for a few days and just cant seem to be there at the right time to get one!

I am hoping this makes front page...oh gosh can you imagine how huge my head would swell up if I was on the front page of Etsy! I am already trying to figure out how to get a full screen shot of the treasury so I can frame it and send it to my mom and my sister and have enough of them printed up for every room in the house...I managed to get a screen capture of just the items in the treasury and I guess that will have to do till I can figure out something else...

So this is my big moment of "fame" so I am going to enjoy it while it lasts...ah the glory of being in a treasury....(sigh)

Thanks Olivia!!

1 comment:

pren said...

you ARE kind of a big deal! now get out there and ask someone if they want your autograph! you gotta