Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am in a Gift Guide on Etsy!!!


Can you imagine my surprise when my great friend Kelly from KreatedbyKelly fame convo'ed me last night to tell me I was in a gift guide. I was amazed,overwhelmed,flattered,astounded, and so many other great emotions! I still cant believe it and right now i feel so successful. Some people may think nothing of it I guess, but I am the person that really does get overly excited about new flavors of Kool-aid so you can imagine how I feel about this LOL This is big stuff!

My Green Tweed scented soap made it to the gift guide. its nothing fancy just a spring green color I mixed myself. I have soaps that are far more artistic and beautiful but the Etsy staff liked that one, and I am glad!

Here is an Etsy Mini of the gift guide I am in, its the one for St Patricks day of course


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You deserve it -- you work hard sweetie!! Proud of ya *big smile*

AngelTree Gems said...

of COURSE you are in a gift guide! Your soap is awesome!

KimberlyRies said...

That's fantastic Libby. Way to go!!!!

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Congrats. and good work.