Sunday, January 18, 2009

Squidoo Lens for the Team

I finally got around to using my superb marketing skillz to make my street team a Squidoo page YAY! I feel so proud and like I really did somethin' LOL If you have a moment please go check it out and leave a comment, or clicky click the 5 stars at the top of the page to rank us, or lensroll it, or make it a favorite! This is great promotion for my team and we appreciate it bunches.

I been super duper busy lately cleaning house of all things. I started taking some B12 vitamins and they have made me feel human again so now I am cleaning...and Maylee is messing up the house as fast as I can pick it all up! I do have all my fabric stash organized by color scheme and tone. Thats nice and helps me a lot when I sew..

A longer blog post is coming I promise. Just wanted to pop in and say I am still alive just working my butt off here!

Oh and I have new designer fragrance scented soaps listed in my shop! And I have all my plus size legwarmers and bloomers posted in my clothing store too!

No comments: