Friday, October 3, 2008

Maylees new Halloween Bag

I been blogging a lot lately about other people stuff, thats one thing I LOVE to do is promote others work. The nice lady that made this bag does INCREDIBLE work and you guys HAVE to check out her shop if you need a bag for your kids for halloween. She ships out SUPER quick like next day kinda quick so you will get it in plenty of time for halloween. I present to you Maylee's new Halloween bag from Ginny Mack's Crafts











I followed Maylee around for a good 10 minutes while she was playing with her new bag and this is the best picture I could get. She wears it like a purse, she is so cute! I just love her to pieces!









Here you can see her bag a little better. It is SOOO well made and ready for tons of candy she is gonna get for her mama...er....I mean herself with her cute lil fairy outfit. I will have pics of the outfit soon. i got the tutu finished yesterday and I am gonna make the wings myself. She hates the tutu and cried when I put it on her LOL She tried to pull it off. So I can only imagine how the wings will go but thats what duct tape is for (smiles)




SO if you guys need a bag for your babies for halloween you should get one of these. Buy handmade! Support this country in the best way you can cause Lord knows its going to hell in a handbasket economically...but thats another blog post LOL

4 comments:

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Awww I'm so glad Maylee loves her bag! Ginnymackscrafts is my mother in law andshe does crochet well. I wish she would put her other stuff on her etsy shop Too but she's stuck on getting her halloween stuff out! I'm just really glad she likes it!

WhimsybyMari said...

Libby, Ok can't wait to see the little fairy in costume. I am so glad she likes the bag. Thanks again my dear.

Anonymous said...

little fairy. so adorable.

Lesley of Banana Pants Clothes said...

She's stylin'. :)